What is AnyMediaPlayer? Where can I buy it?
AnyMedia Player is a software program for the overall usage of users who have RipTiger installed on their PCs. AnyMediaPlayer is functioning as our program component only. It is used for audio/video media playback of any unprotected file to watch any media files without codec hassle. AnyMediaPlayer can't be purchased and installed separately, it is free program which you receive in addition to RipTiger. If you want to install AnyMediaPlayer on your PC separately we could offer you another great program - 3D Video Player. When it is installed for free as a trial version it has the same options as AnyMediaPlayer without time restriction. To download 3D Video Player please use the following link: http://download.cnet.com/3D-Video-Player/3000-13632_4-75447305.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button
*Here is step-by-step description how to use 3D Video Player as AnyMediaPlayer:
- Open 3D Video Player. In the bottom of the interface you'll see a big button OPEN. Click on it to choose the video file you'd like to watch.
- In the pop-up window you'll see a list of folders with files on your computer. Choose the video file you'd like to watch. Click Open in the pop-up window.
If you are willing to use this player to watch 3D video you need to purchase it. When it is a trial version it acts like AnyMediaPlayer and has the same features. In other words AnyMediaPlayer = trial 3D Video Player without the option to watch 3D movies.
How do I remove AnyMedia Player?
You can uninstall AnyMedia Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program. Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program AnyMedia Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall. Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AnyMedia Player.