Erreurs de SoundTaxi
- Code 302
- Code 304: Windows Media Player of version 9.0 or above is required. Install it please.
- Code 305, Code 315, Code 316, Code 317, Code 318: Please make sure that the file has a valid playback license.
- Code 306: iPod is not connected. Please make sure that your iPod is connected, then restart iTunes.
- Code 307: iPod device is incompatible.
- Code 308: The file is not compatible with iPod. Please convert the file before copying.
- Code 309, Code 319, Code 320: You need iTunes application properly installed to perform this operation.
- Code 310: The file has been added to iTunes media library but not to your iPod. Please check iTunes synchronization settings for your iPod and synchronize the file then.
- Code 311: RealPlayer error.
- Code 312: RealPlayer of version 10.0 or above is required. Install it please.
- Code 314: Apple QuickTime of version 7.0.4 or above is required. Install it please.
- Code 321: Windows Media Revocation and Renewal has requested that your computer be rebooted before any more protected media content can be opened.
- Code 322: SoundTaxi Installation damaged. Please reinstall SoundTaxi.
- Code 323: SoundTaxi is running under Remote Desktop Connection session. Please run SoundTaxi from console session.
- The encoder has generated no data for this file