How to download video from Facebook with RipTiger
How can I download videos from Facebook?
As you know, Facebook is not only the social network. It is also a great file-sharing and storing resource which can be used to download and share any audio\video\graphic files. Now you can share any video with your friends on Facebook being sure that none of them will have a problem to download this video using RipTiger. RipTiger provides you with the ability to download and convert any Facebook video to other formats.
There are two ways to download Facebook videos:
- Using Advanced Ripping
- To disable the Secure browsing in the Facebook Account Settings
How to download Facebook videos using Advanced Ripping?
Advanced Ripping for Facebook videos works only with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 & 10. To capture video from Fcebook using Advanced Ripping please follow the next steps:
- Launch RipTiger Ultimate
- Open RipTiger Settings window and check the box 'Enable advanced ripping'
- Press OK and reboot your PC to apply the option
- Open any of the Facebook videos in IE 9 or 10
- Press "Start Recording" button which appears at the top of the video on mouse rollover
- If "Start Recording" button has not appeared, please close RipTiger and launch it again. Then create the New Tab in IE 9 (10) and go to Facebook video. Sometimes RipTager can't catch the needed data at once
- You can download just a part of the video or cancel downloading process. To do this please press 'Stop Recording' button
Note please, Advanced Ripping works with the RipTiger Ultimate edition only.
How to download Facebook videos when Advanced Ripping doesn't work for you?
There is very easy way to capture any video from Facebook if for some reason Advanced Ripping doesn't work:
- Please open you Facebook Account Settings
- Open Security tab in the left-side interface
- Choose 'Secure browsing' and unchek the box 'Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) when possible”
- Click 'Save Changes' to apply the option
- If the changes are applied there will be written: 'Secure browsing is currently disabled'
- Close your browser and launch RipTiger
- Open any of the Facebook videos
- RipTiger will download the Facebook video automatically
- If video was not downloaded automatically, please close RipTiger and launch it again. Then create the New Tab in your browser and go to Facebook video. Sometimes RipTager can't catch the needed data at once
Note please, this method works for all RipTiger editions. Also it is compatible with Windows 7 , 8, XP Vista and with all Internet browsers.
I am still unable to download video from Facebook using both methods. What should I do?
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide with the following information:
- What exact browser version do you use to download the video?
- What is your OS?
- Please send us the direct link to the video you can't download. Please open your Facebook video which you can't download in a separate Tab or Window then copy the link in the address bar (address line in browser) and paste it in your email.
- Please write all the above information in your letter and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do all our best to help you in resolving any of the issues you've met.