We provide a working trial version on our official site http://www.soundtaxi.info/ for potential customers to verify that the program meets their demands before purchase has been effected. Our company stipulates that you will make sure that the Product is compatible with your computer system and satisfies all your requirements before purchasing. During your trial period, our support staff is available to assist in installation and configuration via email. We strongly recommend to download, install, and test the trial version of any product before making a purchase.
All sales of the Product are final. Our company does not warrant that the Product is compatible with your computer system, which shall be tested by you before purchasing the Product, but the company warrants that the Product will perform, on a compatible system, in accordance with its description as stated on our web site: http://www.soundtaxi.info/ or the accompanying help file for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. But we will be glad to return your money when we are sure the product is malfunctioning on a customer's PC and we receive assistance in finding out the reason on the side of our customers.
We refund on the following reasons:
- You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform. Your 2nd license code must not be activated.
- You never received the registration code of the product from us or got no response from our support team after reporting this to us.
- If the software has not been activated.
- The product has serious technical problems, and our technical support team didn't provide a fix or workaround within 30 days.
- You've ordered wrong product by mistake and then purchased the correct one from our company simultaneously. We will refund the wrong product if you do not need it.
The refund is not approved in cases when:
- You changed your mind or the product doesn't meet your expectations after placing an order and the software was activated. We strongly advise customers to try the software first before purchasing.
- Customer refuses to follow the instructions of the support team or doesn't provide the requested assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the reported problem which makes a product functional on a customer's PC.
- The problem is caused by customer's system or by any third-party applications or devices.
- After the expiration of the thirty (30) day period any requests concerning Product refund cannot be accepted.
Product Return Procedure:
- Requests for refunds must be:
- Made within the thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- Sent via e-mail to SoundTaxi Support Team.
- Contain order id/reference number along with the detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
- Please be ready to provide our support team with additional information and follow all the recommendations.
- Refund request is processed only after a responsible tech person confirms the product malfunctioning.
- Once your refund is issued, please uninstall the software from your computer.
- Please note, CD version of the program cannot be returned.