How to download video with RipTiger?
- Start RipTiger.
- Go to the page with a target video using any browser.
- Capturing process will start automatically. You can manage your downloads from RipTiger program window. When downloading of a normal flash video you can now close the browser or visit any other sites you like.
- When the download is finished you will be able to convert it and transfer to your iPod with a single click.
- You can locate your downloaded and converted files by clicking "My Downloads" button.
What are the limitations for the RipTiger trial version?
- 50% of the files downloaded through HTTP protocol from sites like YouTube or the whole file if it's smaller than 20MB in size; - 5 minutes of any other video that you can find in the Net.
The activated copy of RipTiger will download complete videos from any website and without any limitations.
What kind of online streams can RipTiger capture?
RipTiger captures Flash Video (HTTP and RTMP), Windows Media (HTTP, MMS and RTSP), Real Audio and Real Video (HTTP and RTSP), MPEG, QuickTime and some Streaming MP3 (Shoutcast). RipTiger downloads videos from practically any major web-site, with only a few minor exceptions.
What output formats does RipTiger converter support?
RipTiger Ultimate can convert downloaded files into AVI, iPod or Windows Media formats.
I can't download a certain video. What should I do?
Sometimes the video gets saved in your browser cache and therefore RipTiger cannot capture it. Clean your browser cache, turn RipTiger off and then back on. RipTiger should be able to download the video now. Also please try to download video using different browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
How to fix the problem with Sniff and Hook Agents?
Please uninstall RipTiger, completely disable Malwarebytes, and reinstall the latest RipTiger version. Then please try to add the "problem items" into Malwarebytes ignore list.
Why do I receive “The following agents cannot start: RTMP monitoring agent” error? How do I fix this issue?
To fix “RTMP monitoring agent” error please reinstall RipTiger on your PC. You can download the latest RipTiger version from Official Website Please uninstall your version, reboot and install this one. Your license code will work with the new version.
I can't activate RipTiger. What should i do?
In order to fix the problem occurred please follow the next instructions:
- Please click on "Start" bottom and find "Settings" and choose "Control Panel"
- Click on 'Add/Remove programs' then find RipTiger there ('Programs and Features' in Vista/W7) and try to uninstall it from there, even if it was manually deleted from C:\\Program Files
- Reboot your PC
- Please delete RipTiger from the Downloadings folder.
- Could you please clean you browser cache
- Please install and run RipTiger version..
- Besides the main program window you will see the pop-up window or green button with the "Buy Now" invitation. Click "Enter License Code" button in this window for the new "License Code" window to be opened.
- Please input your unique license code and click "Get Activation Code" button to finish the activation.
If it fails, please run your registry editor (click "Start" > "Run" > type "regedit" in the box and click "OK"). Please go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\RipTiger and delete the entire folder (right-click it and click "delete"). After that please try activating again with your new license code.
- In case the problem still persists, please contact our Support team: email@example.com
I receive the message that mfc110e.dll/EngineWV.dll cannot be found. How to fix?
Error message: "This application cannot start because mfc110e.dll/EngineWV.dll cannot be found. The issue may have been caused of the third-party program. There is an error of copying the installer into the folder with program during the installation process because another program holds it on. If this problem occurs you should check if RipTiger exists in the folder where it has been installed. Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\RipTiger). If this file is absent reinstallation of this application may repair the problem" please follow the next steps:
- Uninstall RipTiger from your PC completely: "Settings" and choose "Control Panel" then Click on 'Add/Remove programs' then find RipTiger there ('Programs and Features' in Vista/W7) and try to uninstall it from there, even if it was manually deleted from C:\\Program Files
- Reboot your PC and install RipTiger again.
If the problem still persists, please contact our Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- When did you receive this error message: during the downloading the program, installation process, in the course of launching RipTiger or downloading the video?
- What exact browser did you use?
- What is your OS.
- Please send me the screenshot of the error message and the screenshot of the RipTiger Settings window.
- Please open RipTiger working folder C:\\Program Files\\RipTiger and run SupportWizard.exe
In Support Wizard window please select "Contact RipTiger Support" and click "Continue" button. After that in the new window please activate all checkboxes (system information, crash reports, logs), enter your name, e-mail and a quick comment, and click "Send" button. In case you're unable to send System Information file automatically please find it saved on your desktop and attach it to the e-mail.
I receive "Server Busy" error. What should I do?
If you receive this error message, first of all please make sure that you have the latest version installed on your PC. You can download the latest RipTiger version from our RipTiger Official Website. If the latest version is already installed then please please try to reinstall te program. If the problem still persists, please write to our Support team email@example.com and provide with the following information:
- In order to fix the issue could you please tell me what exact links and in which browser had you opened before the problem occurred?
- Please open RipTiger working folder C:\Program Files\RipTiger and run SupportWizard.exe. In Support Wizard window please select "Contact RipTiger Support" and click "Continue" button. After that in the new window please activate all checkboxes (system information, crash reports, logs), enter your name, e-mail and a quick comment, and click "Send" button. In case you're unable to send System Information file automatically please find it saved on your desktop and attach it to the e-mail.
- We would very much appreciate an exact step-by-step description of your actions that have led to the problem occurred.